Starts: 2013/01/26 at: 15:00 to: 2013/01/26 at: 23:45
The 34th Show Harley is claimed to be the ‘Biggest Harley Show in the World’. It takes place this Saturday, January 26th, 2013 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec. After the success of last year’s event, this year’s show is five times bigger. The most spectacular Harley custom bikes and dealer models will be on display, there will be about 10 music acts and performances, trick riders will be revving it up and down the aisles and lastly plenty of Harley girls.
Pre-show happenings at Show Harley get started at 3:00pm with:
- Harley-Davidson dealers are on hand to show the latest models
- Custom bike owners show off their bikes, and answer questions
- Jump Start Dyno - Where visitors fire up the engine and shift through gears as they test rev a new Harley on a Dyno
- Harley-Davidson Clubhouse feel as you enjoy beer, babes and billiard tables
The main event happens at 8:30pm with performances by 10 plus Quebecois rock music acts on the main stagecomplete with Harleys riding up and down the aisles and onto the stage as girls dance along with the music.
Photo credit: www.showharley.com/
Tickets are available in four packages:
- Prestige VIP Table - 4 People: $250 each – Located on the show floor, front and centre
- VIP Table - For 4 People: $150 each – Located on the show floor, the centre of it all
- Prestige - $125 - Seats located on the first rows next to the motorcycle track
- Grandstands - $69.95 / $49.95 / $29.95
Let us know if you’re going to be at the show! Ticket information: http://www.showharley.com/en/billets-2/