Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
- 18.3km / 11.4 mi
Here is a short and twisty ride North of the City of Kawartha Lakes. Only 18.3 km (11.4 mi) long, this fun twisty road takes 25 minutes to complete. County Road 2 is tucked into a quiet area and travels along the many lakes in the Central Ontario as-well as the Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park. If you are in the area, it's a great road to check out.
Here are some pictures from a recent ride:
- Ride through New Brunswick on Highway 108 from Grand Falls to Miramichi
- Tantalizing twisty roads from Bellano to Bergamo, Italy
- Pix from the falls ride
- Scenic Twists and Turns: Okanagan Falls Loop
- Twisty Motorcycle Loop From Grevena to Chaliki to Kranea and Back to Grevena
- 20+ Motorcycle Roads to Ride in Ontario, Canada
- DVP: Don Valley Parkway turns into a flooded mess