Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
1491 Mill Run Road Mill Run, PA 15464, United States
Telephone: (724) 329-8501
America's most famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, designed Fallingwater for the Kaufmann family. It instantly became famous around the world as the most beautiful home designever created. The Western Pennsylvania Conservancy is entrusted to preserve Fallingwater for generations to come. Come see it for yourself, ride your motorcycle up for an eye-pleasing sight to see.
Some of the many accolades of Fallingwater:
- Hailed by Time Magazine shortly after its completion as Wright's "most beautiful job"
- Listed among The Smithsonian's Life List of 28 places "to visit before you die."
- It was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1966
- In 1991, the American Institute of Architects named the house the "best all-time work of American architecture"
- In 2007, it was ranked twenty-ninth on the list of America's Favorite Architecture according to the AIA (American Institute of Architects)
For some great accommodations in Pennsylvania check out the Stone House Inn:
Also click here to see some Harleys in the Fallingwater parking lot: