Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Featuring 18 events, the 2013 MotoGP calendar looks mighty promising. The season kicks off on April 7th under lights in the always glamorus Losail Circuit in Qatar.
There's even a few North American stops with Texas, California, and Indiana hosting a race each.
1) April 7 - Losail, Qatar
2) April 21 - Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas
3) May 5 - Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
4) May 19 - Le Mans, France
5) June 2 - Mugello, Italy
6) June 16 - Circuit de Catalunya, Catalunya
7) June 29 - TT Assen, Netherlands
8) July 14 - Sachsenring, Germany
9) July 21 - Laguna Seca (Mazda Raceway), California
10) August 18 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indiana
11) August 25 - Automotodrom Brno, Czech Republic
12) September 12 - Silverstone, Great Britain
13) September 15 - Misano World Circuit, San Marino
14) September 29 - MotorLand Aragon, Aragon
15) October 13 - Sepang Circuit, Malaysia
16) October 20 - Phillip Island, Australia
17) October 27 - Motegi, Japan
18) Comunitat Valenciana, Valencia
There aren't many of us who get to race around a closed course tracks at break-neck speeds, but getting to watch the likes of Rossi and Lorenzo do it is almost as good.