Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
The International Motorcycle Show is coming to Indianapolis from February 15-17 at the Indiana Convention Center, 100 South Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46225.
The Motorcycle Show will be chock full of things to see and do like:
- The MotoGp Experience - Get your photo taken with various MotoGp bikes
- The Podium - Over two dozen unique interactive motorcycle seminars
- The Pit-Stop Challenge - Contestants race against the clock to complete a pit-stop to win prizes as well as a grand prize trip for two to Daytona
- Jason Pridmore gives advanced riding seminars at 'The Podium' and signs autographs 'The Pit Stop Challenge'
- Legendary Pinstripe Artist SKRATCH, in action at 'The Bell Helmets booth'
- J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show - Claims to have the largest prize purse of any builder competition on earth
- Progressive Open Road Experience - Get hooked up with free stuff and take pictures on a bike with a green screen scene of your choice
- XDL Street Jam - A competition-themed demonstration of motorcycle skills
- Allstate Rider Protection Project - Test your awareness of "All the gear all the time" with this scavenger hunt. Once you've gone through and found everything, swing by the Allstate booth to pick up your prize.
- Strider Rider Zone - Kids have an opportunity to develop a love for all things two-wheeled by riding on the course
- The Marketplace - A collection of the top parts and accessories from all your favorite aftermarket manufacturers
- Vintage Clubs - Beautiful displays of classic Japanese motorcycles
- Ducati Fashion Show - The wildly popular fashion show, a chance to see the new 2013 fashion lineup up close and personal. There's fast action, cameras, loud music, and a couple of backflips
- Redbull Truck - A DJ will be spinning killer beats and will be accompanied by an entourage of the famous RedBull girls handing out free drinks
- Suzuki Sweepstakes - A Chance for anyone at the show to win one of two 2012 GSX-1300R Hayabusas
More information on show features can be found here: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/indianapolis-show-features
Ticket packages include:
- Adult 1-Day Advanced General Admission - $13.00
- Child 1-Day General Admission - $6.00
- 3-Day Advanced General Admission - $28.00
- VIP Show Tour (Saturday only admission) - $28.00
- Ticket & T-Shirt Combo - $20.00
- GROUP- Friends & Family Discount Pack (5-Tickets) - $12.00
- GROUP- Adult 1 Day (10-19 Tickets) - $11.00
- GROUP- Adult 1 Day (20-49 Tickets) - $10.00
Tickets to the show can be purchased at http://motorcycleshows.ticketleap.com/Indianapolis/
If you're a photographer or a motorcycle lover and would like to cover the show for us, contact us at email@example.com