Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
KTM Motorsports has teamed up with HMC Racing to formulate the first official KTM Superbike Racing effort in the AMA Pro Superbike Road Racing Championship Series.
The HMC/KTM Superbike Race Team will compete in three rounds of the AMA Pro Superbike Road Racing Championship Series. The three rounds are scheduled to be: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (July 8-10), Virginia International Raceway (August 12-14) and New Jersey Motorsports Park (September 2-4). The team will be headed by HMC Racing owner, Mitch Hansen and will be taken to the track by Chris Fillmore.
Fillmore will compete aboard the KTM 1190 RC8 R Race Spec motorcycle.
- AMA Pro Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson Series title contenders looking to make moves at Mid-Ohio
- Hayes, Herrin Split AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike Wins at Mid-Ohio
- Daily Motorcycle News • Sunday at Mid-Ohio will be a treat for AMA Pro Racing fans
- AMA Pro SuperSport action returns to Mid-Ohio
- Kaleb De Keyrel to Make Professional Debut at Barber