Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
A very cool guest joins us for episode 78 to talk about riding vintage. You'll hear from Devah Walkem who rides a 1939 Harley Flathead and a 1980 Sturgis of which only 1400 were made. Great stories and following this episode her husband Wymand joins us as he is the one that restored the 39 for Devah and many other from his shop
- Loud Pipes Ep81: Isle of Man and the TT with Benn Gilmour
- Loud Pipes! Ep47 - Robert Rivera Jr Interview
- Loud Pipes Ep79: Wymond Walkem from Walkem's Cycle Talking Vintage and Custom Motorcycles
- Loud Pipes! episode 54: Flying Fortress has Landed and We Make it Rain!
- Loud Pipes! Ep82: MotoNobodies Meetup and the Wheels Through Time Museum