Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
A very cool guest joins us for episode 78 to talk about riding vintage. You'll hear from Devah Walkem who rides a 1939 Harley Flathead and a 1980 Sturgis of which only 1400 were made. Great stories and following this episode her husband Wymand joins us as he is the one that restored the 39 for Devah and many other from his shop
- Loud Pipes! Ep47 - Robert Rivera Jr Interview
- Loud Pipes! episode 54: Flying Fortress has Landed and We Make it Rain!
- Loud Pipes episode 78 riding vintage with devah walkem ART
- Loud Pipes! Ep60: 2016 Barber Vintage Festival Recap and Rico rides the Motus MST and MSTR
- Jason Parker's Rebuilt Vintage Harleys Are Loud So He Doesn't Have To Be