Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
For episode 80 of Loud Pipes, we get into some talk about motorcycle racing, mostly American Flat Track and World Superbike. We mention Harley's new Street Rod and the fact that I took a detour to the ER for Atrial Fibrillation. I'm pleased to report that I'm on the mend with no reoccurrence since the incident.
The photo below was the next morning after discharge from the hospital! :) Thanks to Baer Sport Center for spending a few minutes with me talking about the Road King Special. Always enjoy visiting the closest Harley dealer to my hometown in PA.
- Loud Pipes Ep80 Motorcycle Racing Harley Street Rod and an ER visit - ART
- Loud Pipes! Ep60: 2016 Barber Vintage Festival Recap and Rico rides the Motus MST and MSTR
- Loud Pipes! Ep82: MotoNobodies Meetup and the Wheels Through Time Museum
- Loud Pipes Ep62: Moto Guzzi Grisso and V9 Roamer Quick Spin
- Harley Davidson Introduces the Street Rod