Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
- 1,652km / 1,027 mi
We're planning a trip down to the tail of the dragon/deals gap in september. This looks like a reasonable route.
As some will be riding, I've tried to pick a reasonable route, and keep it at three days, approx 500km a day. Totally doable for me, but then I like that kkind of thing. There's also plenty of highway that is more or less parallel the truck contingent can take.
For overnights along the way, we have Williamsport, PA (or the local area) one night and probably Roanoke/Lycnhburg/Blackburg VA another.
- Bored of the Dragon at Deals Gap? Take this route from Deals Gap to Pigeon Forge
- The Women's Sportbike Rally to Vanquish the Dragon in Deals Gap
- Toronto to the Gap: Day Two
- From Toronto to Altoona, Pennsylvania - Dragon 2016
- Toronto to the Gap: Day 3
- Tail of the Dragon, Deal's Gap Trip Report - August 2011