Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
This road is nearly uninhabited, other than the occasional logging truck. Used mainly to access mine and forestry resources, to connect two other major highways, and to service Esker Lakes Provincial Park (great park with a great beach BTW) this is Northern Ontario. The soil is very sandy out here, making for an incredibly strange landscape on this solitary road.
- Tour Lake Simcoe in 5 hours of pure scenic riding - Toronto, Georgian, Lake Couchiching Ontario, Canada
- The best motorcycle coastal ride in Nova Scotia: Marine Drive in 7 hours of twisties galore!
- Riding the Lincoln Heritage Scenic Highway
- ONTARIO - days 1-4 (June 15-18)
- Georgian Bay, Wasaga Beach in 6 hours - Cottage Country, South Central Ontario