Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Having just recently watched Mark Neale's great new documentary about the first zero emissions TT, called Charge (which is well worth watching http://chargemovie.com/ ), it's great to see that the electric motorcycle industry continues to make progress.
First off, Mission Motors has announced that it has closed a $9 million Series B financing round led by Warbug Pincus. http://esr.cc/nfVeTT
Next up, on the Bonneville salt flats, the Lightning crew has gotten their LSR electric motorcycle up to a speed of 215.907 mph! That ain't bad :) http://esr.cc/pUdBRm
- All-new electric cruiser looks funky - http://esr.cc/t04GHN - claim that "it's not the easiest to ride" seems about true
- The value of electric dirt bikes for urban moto parks
- Iran to build 400,000 Electric Motorcycles to Reduce Pollution
- Idea: Help Fund A Perpetual Riding Electric Motorcycle - Moto ZE
- Electric motorcycles are fast, light and quiet!