Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Abnormal Cycles out of Bernareggio, Italy, have attached a hand-made, Art Deco inspired sidecar body, lined with wood, to a '42 Harley-Davidson Model U. An Indian inspired leaf spring fork was then built, complete with two springs to compensate for the additional weight and the package was finished off with a full set of three chrome and brass drum brakes from fellow Italian manufacturers Kustom Tech. http://www.abnormalcycles.com/absite/index.php?showimage=253
- How I took off my training wheels.
- Three-Day Test At Jerez Starts: Moto2, CRT Bikes, BMW WSBK And Ducati Test Team On Track
- Thirteen Days, Five Countries, Two Wheels: Autobahn be Damned
- Asphalt & Dirt - Life on Two Wheels is now available
- A Haunted Hotel and a Three Ring Circus - dispatches from the Guatemala border