Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
We're in Tepoztlan http://esr.cc/raDRnS, just south of Mexico City, we spent a couple of nights at a very simple back country climbing hut (concrete walls and bunk beds - very cold at night) at 4040 meters (13,000 feet). It was nestled on a pass between 2 volcanos, one of which was active. Getting up and down was pretty fun, super twisty mountain road turned into a serious off roading experience, especially on the way up in the rain, inside a cloud. As an added bonus, no one fell off their bikes, thank goodness for the GSes. A really fun couple of days of hiking and riding.
- We've arrived in Mexico on Friday, August 19th!
- Cobbled Streets & A Ghost Town - Real de Catorce, Mexico
- Hola Mexico!
- Tail of the Dragon, Deal's Gap Trip Report - August 2011
- Canyons and Twisties - From Mescalero to Timberon, New Mexico
- Journey to the End of the Earth - From Calgary to Antarctica on two BMW F650s