Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Today was a beautiful day here in Ottawa. 15 degrees and sunny. Managed to get out for a ride on the new - to me - Moto. And what a smoothe ride it is. 1994 Harley Road King (First year of the Road King). Some (you know who you are) may call it a tractor but it is 5 times the bike my Sportster is. (if only I had it for the trip to the Dragon this fall). 1340 cc's, air ride suspension, comfy, cushy seat. What more could you ask for?
Am I asking too much for the weather to stay the way it is? I only have 500 miles on it since I picked it up in New Jersey in October. keeping my fingers crossed for more good weather.
- contrast this with your last motorcycling trip... (days of yore)
- 2013 Phillip Island MotoGP Preview: Of Spectacular Circuits, History In The Making, And A Legend's Last Chance
- Checa Out for the Remainder of Season
- The Best Worst Ride of My Life
- Ride The Motorbike All Season Long On Solar 'Freak'n' Roadways