Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Nothing special here. Just parking on Bathurst and as usual, the cagers are leaving too little room to make adequate use of the parking space.
You could possibly fit a smart car in there (and I think they should park for free, too). Maybe a Fiat 500 or a Mini, but tellingly, a Mini pulled up just to the right of shot as I took this and parked six feet from the end of the bay, wasting yet more space.
Cue the motorcycle. I backed in easily due to the camber and I'm taking one third of the space.
In other words, I'm costing the city nothing as, in practical terms, nothing else can use this space.
- 4.4 Billion Reasons for Toronto to Keep Free Motorcycle Parking
- Why European Politicians Should Be Lobotomized
- Honda F6B - Should Harley be worried?
- Great news: Toronto City Councillor Has Agreed to Review The Ban on Free Motorcycle Parking in Toronto
- An update on parking Motorcycles in Toronto - ESR Meets Mike Layton