Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
This is apparently a thing in Japan. And as you might expect from a country that gaves us tentacle porn it's pretty extreme. It certainly makes my jaunts through the ganaraska forest look completely pedestrian.
I have to admit, there's a guy around the 2:10 mark that I completely sympathize with. He's so timid on his KTM, it could so easily be me... I'm just impressed no-one seems to be hurt
@Nick303, fancy it?
- Extreme Sport: Riding in Caracas
- Hayden Hits the Front Row in Japan
- Japan Motorcycle Route , Suwa to Tateshina via the Venus Line: the 2nd best motorcycle road in Japan in 3 hours
- Jorge Lorenzo Sprains Shoulder While Training, Will Race In Japan
- Tito Rabat Fractures Arm In Training Injury, Will Race In Japan