Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
We arrived in Colombia on a Friday afternoon. Our mandatory insurance wouldn't be available until Monday morning so we took the weekend to hang out with our new friends and explore a little of Cartagena. Most notably, we were impressed with the Getsemani neighbourhood, which is most representative of Cartagena and full of great street vendors and excellent pizza (best so far!) and with beer at just 60 cents CAD a bottle we knew we would love Colombia.
Read the full story here: http://hasselmann.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/playing-in-the-mud-first-impressions-of-colombia/
- Ecuador - The first (frustrating) 10 days
- CF Moto 650, the First Chinese-Produced Motorcycle to Race in Isle of Man TT
- Alpinestars Vika - First Impressions
- Destination: End of the World
- Aspar Press Release Interview: Aleix Espargaro On Being Top CRT In The First Half Of The Season
- Journey to the End of the Earth - From Calgary to Antarctica on two BMW F650s