Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
We are often asked 'what is it like to be with each other "24/7". At the risk of making you puke, we have a really great time together and rarely, if ever, even argue let alone fight or get bored with each other. But, we certainly enjoy meeting new people and hanging out with others as we go. And, we have met some fabulous people to hang out with in Colombia.
Read the full story here: http://hasselmann.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/central-colombia-more-than-just-juan-valdez/
- Central America Part I
- Ride Report: Central Pennsylvania
- 2016 Austria MotoGP Saturday Round Up: A More Level Playing Field Than Expected
- A Week Long Fall Ride in North Central Pennsylvania
- Rocky Robinson Smashing the Land Speed Record [More than 600kmph]
- Journey to the End of the Earth - From Calgary to Antarctica on two BMW F650s