Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
From Foreign Affairs Canada **"Official Warning - Avoid All Travel _ **…The presence of armed drug traffickers, guerrilla and paramilitary organizations, including the FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) and the ELN (National Liberation Army), poses a major risk to travellers. These groups continue to perpetrate attacks, extortion, kidnappings, car bombings, and damage to infrastructure in these areas. You are also advised against all travel to the departments of Cauca, Caqueta, Guaviare, Putumayo, Valle del Cauca…_"
Well, where do you think we were going?
**Read the full story here: ** http://hasselmann.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/mysterious-ruins-a-white-city-and-the-trampoline-of-death-colombias-finale/
- The Wall of Death
- Motorcycle Parking Fees in the Dot: Mr Del Grande's Response and ESR's
- Tail of the Dragon, Deal's Gap Trip Report - August 2011
- Washington's "unknown" Palouse Region...
- Honda's Motocompo min motorcycle 50cc engine, 2 stroke - carry it like a briefcase
- Journey to the End of the Earth - From Calgary to Antarctica on two BMW F650s