Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
With our Dutch amigos Daan and Mirjam, we were ready to leave Colombia for Ecuador - a short and easy 3 hour ride. We pulled our 4 bikes onto the sidewalk in front of the Koala Hotel to pack them up, not realizing the consequences of our actions.
Read the full story here: http://hasselmann.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/ecuador-the-first-frustrating-10-days/
- Playing in the Mud - First Impressions of Colombia
- ONTARIO - days 1-4 (June 15-18)
- The Days Before Onboard GoPro Video Cameras
- Finishing at Dakar: How to end your motorcycling days in style
- Paddock Pass Podcast Episode 10 - Reviewing The Showdown Drama
- Journey to the End of the Earth - From Calgary to Antarctica on two BMW F650s