Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
I dug up a few pictures of Elvis on his motorcycles. It's said Elvis felt an incredible sense of freedom every time he climbed on to a bike and roarded down the street. The great escape. On the fashion side of things, not sure what to make of the captain's hat. He must have been going pretty slow to keep his lid on :)
Elvis on a Trike? Yes in 1975. Well when you have everything...
- Gear Boxes - What You Need To Know
- Lube & Chains ... if you know what I mean.
- Motorcycle Safety: Information You Need to Know
- Hulk Hogan A Wrench Monkey? He Just Blew His Motorcycle Gasket!
- Marco Simoncelli snags his second pole position of the season. Let's see if he can do something with it this time! http://esr.cc/liPfiL