Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
At least, not if you like spikes in your head as the following product suggests
Personally, I'm going to stick with firm hair gel and a quick ruffle after removing the lid and pretend I like it like that.
- Yet another HUD helmet I will not buy…(even though I really want a HUD helmet)
- The Skully AR-1 Helmet Review: Why I'm Not Sure It's A Good Idea
- CrashLog: Bell Bullitt Helmet Meets A Wall Full of Fur
- contrast this with your last motorcycling trip... (days of yore)
- Farkle Fingers - Text with your gloves on