Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
- 48.7km / 30.3 mi
The Middlebury Gap - From East Middlebury to Hancock to Warren
Bike Type: Any, Road type: Pavement, Route Length: 30 miles (49 km)
Time: 51 minutes, Gap Elevation: 420 to 2,087 feet (128 to 636 metres)
The Middlebury Gap is between East Middlebury and Hancock, connected via Route 125 ascending a steep 1,667 feet (511 metres). The Middlebury Gap is popular, it's one of the feature roads during the Green Mountain Stage Race (GMSR) so expect to see a lot of bikes. When you reach Route 100 in Hancock, ride North towards Warren passing over a small climb of 500 feet (152 metre) to the town of Granville Gulf descending to the start of Lincoln Gap.
The Six Gaps of Vermont: Click here to see the next one! The Lincoln Gap.
Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Lincoln GapThe Lincoln Gap - Warren to Lincoln to Rocky Dale Bike Type: Street/Off-Road, Road type: Part Gravel/Pavement - Route Length: 13 miles (21 km) Time: 34 minutes, Gap Elevation: 610 to 2,303 feet ...
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Lincoln Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Roxbury Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Brandon Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Appalachian Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Rochester Gap
- Thread your Vermont gaps together
- Weekend trip to Vermont: Who's in?
- Ride the Six Gaps in Vermont