Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
- 18.8km / 11.7 mi
The Rochester Gap - Bethel to Rochester
Bike Type: Any, Road type: Pavement, Route Length: 12 miles (19 km)
Time: 32 minutes, Gap Elevation: 575 to 2,150 feet (175 to 655 metres)
The Rochester Gap has a gentle grade to start and you'll get a few good glimpses of the summit that looms way up ahead. As you climb the 1,575 ft (480 metres) you'll see the road becomes very twisty as it wraps around the mountain peak, offering some great views to the South. Woot! You've just conquered The Six Gaps! Eat Sleep RIDE
The Six Gaps of Vermont: Click here to read more.
Ride the Six Gaps in VermontRide the Gaps of the Green Mountains in Vermont, the ride can be completed in 136 miles (219 km) over 5 hours. The roads are nestled in the Appalachian Mountains reaching heights up to 2,300 feet ...
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Lincoln Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Brandon Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Middlebury Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Roxbury Gap
- Ride the Gaps in Vermont: The Appalachian Gap
- Thread your Vermont gaps together
- Weekend trip to Vermont: Who's in?
- Ride the Six Gaps in Vermont