Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
- 292km / 182 mi
Depending on how you ride, this is either a spirited half day or a relaxing full-days riding. I took the former option.
There's not too many points of note - beware any time on highway 6. There can be deer, cops /etc.
The stop at Gore Bay is worth it, and if you can, go up to the look out. Gore Bay does look a pretty town in the sun light.
Unfortunately for me, that was about as much sun as I saw all day and the rest of my photos look somewhat apocalyptic.
However, it's always refreshing to ride somewhere new and I'm sure there's lots more to discover around the area
- Block Island: Casual Island View Ride
- World Superbikes: Looking Back at Phillip Island, Forward to Thailand
- 2012 Phillip Island MotoGP Saturday Round Up - Unstoppable Stoner, Honda's Magic Gearbox, And A Dark Horse
- 2012 Phillip Island WSBK Round Up - Rea, Ducatis and Injuries
- Salt Spring Island Inn DH Rider Discount & Reviewed
- 20+ Motorcycle Roads to Ride in Ontario, Canada
- A mini-tour in Northern Ontario