Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
A quick video by Bridgestone explaining what happens to their tires in MotoGP. It's more or less the same on the street, but a lot less intense.
I do wish all tires changed color like this, though.
- What are you and your motorcycle up to this winter?
- 2013 Jerez MotoGP Test Saturday Round Up: Rain Tires, A Special Marquez, and Crutchlow's Future
- 2016 Jerez MotoGP Test Round Up: Funny Front Tires, Wings, and a Chance to Test Properly
- 2012 Aragon MotoGP Saturday Round Up: Of Soft And Hard Fronts, Gambling On Tires, And Changes To Qualifying
- Bridgestone Add Two New Tires, And Two New Markings, To 2015 Allocation