Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Joan Barreda is making history for Husqvarna (Husky), a motorcycle company that claims to be the longest runing production motorcycle manufacturer in the world; that's 110 years and counting.
Barreda is hot off his second place win at the Morocco Rally and a few weeks previously taking the win at the Egypt Rally. By building ralley specific motorbikes, Husky is testing out it's 450cc engine and chassis innovations in some of the toughest deserts in the world - and it's paying off. The rally motorbike has a number of hi-tech features including the electronics system which delivers both navigation and safety components and a bunch of Kevlar add ons.
- 2013 Husqvarna TE310R
- Rostic And His Racing Machines
- Hate it when you see gravel on your bike? Check out Stephane Peterhansel and his R1
- 1973 Husqvarna Desert Master 456cc
- Dragster 800 RR – Rendez-vous Montreal | 5BikeChallenge
- BMW sells Husqvarna to KTM - it's a done deal
- Recap of EICMA 2012 coverage by EatSleepRIDE