Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
- 476km / 296 mi
This is the actual route we'll be taking from the ESR cottage as we head into Tremblant later today. It's going to be a long day and it's forecast to rain, but that's what waterproof gear is for. Shame we left ours at home...
Marina's nervous, but I've done this distance many a time. At least the Spa Scandinave awaits us at the other end. We may get cold but we'll warm up in hot waters when we get there.
- We made it from the Norland (cottage) Ontario to Mont Tremblant in 7.5 hours. I did it.
- Toronto->Deal's Gap: Day One
- A mini-tour in Northern Ontario
- Great Lakes Fun
- Ontario - Part 2
- 20+ Motorcycle Roads to Ride in Ontario, Canada
- Canada Day Road Trip - My 10 Favorite Motorcycle Roads in Canada
- The First long distance ride with the wife