Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Always a pleasure to hear the candid JB talk shop. Not much revealed here that we don't already know... Ducati have a great engine, but need to get the chassis sorted.
- MotoGP: Ducati Crew Chief Jeremy Burgess discuss the GP Bikes and Engine allocations
- Gresini Press Release: Simeon And Baldassari's Crew Chiefs Analyze Moto2 Preseason Testing
- Duo Interview: Nicky Hayden And Crew Chief Juan Martinez On Working Together
- 2014 Phillip Island MotoGP Preview - Racing For Pride, The Battle For Moto2, And Crew Chief Changes
- Pramac Press Release: Crew Chief Daniele Romagnoli On Danilo Petrucci