Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Yes, another example of motorcyclists as force for good in the world! A video of a motorcycle rider named Johan Gray documenting how he saved a drowing calf is making its way around the world. Gray spotted the calf riding north of Petoria, South Afriaca on the Amageza run http://amageza.com/, a navigation and endurance challenge for dual-sport motor-bikes exceeding 450cc.
He rappels down a canal using his BMW F800GS as an anchor. I don't know how he did that without the bike falling over?! After a few attempts he finally gets the calf out of the water and puts it on his motorcycle and rides it across the bridge to safety.
- BMW F800GS Motorcycle rider saves a drowning calf http://bit.ly/t1BFyP
- BMW F800GS Motorcycle Now in Winter Storage: But No Winter In Store
- Cop rear-ends motorcycle and blames the motorcycle rider
- Patents: Guy Invents Transformer Motorcycle - Cool Idea
- Motorcycle rider survives crash at 140mph and shares video to prove it