Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
- 509km / 316 mi
I love Arizona. A few of my favorite places are Jerome (old mining town in the mountain), Sedona (home of the red rocks) and Flagstaff (must stop on your way to the Grand Canyon). This is a trip I want to take. If anyone has done this trip please let me know. FYI. I have started it in Phoenix as that maybe the easiest place for people to get to.
- Arizona UTBDR Backcountry Discovery Route
- I-10 - From Tucson to Phoenix, Arizona
- 1500 Mile Iron Butt Motorcycle Route Part 2 - Marfa, Texas to New Mexico to Phoenix, Arizona
- Riding in the search for gold on the Coronado Trail, Arizona with over 2,000 curves
- Team RWB Old Glory Relay - Yuma, Arizona - MotoVlog