Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
Our ride from Quito took us through the Avenue of Volcanos, which runs between the two ranges in the central highlands. Our destination? Lago Quilotoa , via the Quilotoa Loop - a spectacular ride on a combination of newly-paved and bumpy gravel roads through remote andean villages and communities situated at 3,500+ metres.
**Read the full story here: ** http://hasselmann.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/ecuador-the-most-photogenic-country-so-far/
- A Ride Through Wine Country on the Victory Octane
- January 2013 Round Up: MotoGP and WSBK, The Story So Far
- HRC Press Release: HRC Boss Shuhei Nakamoto On The Season So Far
- Makin' the most of it
- Which Country Had The Most Motorcycle Victories in 2014
- Journey to the End of the Earth - From Calgary to Antarctica on two BMW F650s