Maintain the integrity of the EatSleepRIDE community by flagging an image or post that contains private or offensive content. We monitor all flagging. If enough riders deem a post offensive, it may be removed without notice. Offending members may be banned. Do not flag content without good reason.
We've been riding back and forth between the coast and the mountains since entering Peru. After some exciting scenery and serious fun in the giant sand dunes near Huacachino, we decided it was time to get back up high. Really high. The Nazca Lines were disappointing, but the road that took us away and inland from them was anything but! Immediately and without delay, we climbed 3,000 meters in 62 km (9,000 ft in 32 miles) on a perfect, gorgeous road. The great riding just doesn't stop in this country!
Get the full story by clicking here: http://hasselmann.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/getting-high-in-peru-on-our-motorbikes/
- Getting in Arrested in Nicaragua (Atlascast)
- High Resolution Ducati Pencil Drawings
- Ready? Set. Go! - Some tips for getting back on the road
- Parked our Motorcycles in San Pedro, Guatemala due to landslides
- FansChoice.tv Tune-In Alert: High-Definition LIVE Streaming of Sunday's AMA Pro Road Racing action at Barber Motorsports Park
- Journey to the End of the Earth - From Calgary to Antarctica on two BMW F650s